Inquiry about your Aadhaar Card at nearby Postal Office
Haven’t received your Aadhaar card yet?
Recently the unique Identification Authority of India Received loads of application about Aadhaar Card is Generated but many people didn’t get their Aadhaar to their Address, in many cases after looking deeply into this the Aadhaar Cards are struck at Postal Offices itself. The Aadhaar card are either miss placed or the officials are not able to post the Aadhaar card to respective address due heavy work load. It is not departments fault, they are not able to handle this, as they are getting bulk amount of aadhaar card posts daily to their offices.
Due to applicants for the Unique ID is increasing with the days. It becoming difficult to manage the all the application at the time. So this is causing trouble to the applicant and the managing official of the government.
But Postal Department people are now handover-ing Aadhaar cards for only those who made inquiry about theirs aadhaar card. So the applicants have to go to your areas correspondent postal office and verify about your aadhaar card. If your Aadhaar card is delaying due to this reason you many get your solution there. if they didn’t find yours aadhaar card in their office, then you can also download your Aadhaar card from the eaadhaar card option.
To check your aadhaar card status you can follow the simple steps. Click here to check status of your aadhaar card. You will only find your Aadhaar card at the office if your status is showing that your Aadhaar card is generated. A valid and nearby mobile number is mandatory at e-aahaar card download time cause you will get a verification PIN to your mobile and you have to enter that PIN in Computer Screen. A fake mobile number or your mobile number which is not with you will only cause you trouble because all the verification will be done on the mobile number through SMS. The Mobile Number can also be used for enquiry by the official.
How to get Aadhar Card for NRI
The Central Government announced that the NRI (non resident Indians) will also be issued Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card was earlier known as Unique Identification card or UID. Unique identification project was initially conceived by the Planning Commission as an initiative that would provide identification for each resident across the country and would be used primarily as the basis for efficient delivery of welfare services. This card is being put forth as a national identity and will carry a unique sixteen digit number affiliated to each individual. The provision of Aadhar card was only for the Indian residents. But now, keeping in view the connection of NRI with the country, the government has added a special provision of issuing this card to the non resident Indians as well.
The specialty of an Aadhar card is that the number given is connected to the centralized data base. This data base includes biometric, demographic and other relevant information, which is necessary for identifying a person. The information about Non resident Indians will make database of unique identification authority of India more accurate and rich. The Aadhaar card project is making huge progress in India and with new scheme coming it will be famous all around the world. The government efford for the Indian citizens are paying off.
The process and requirements for the aadhaar card for NRI is similar to the Indian citizens. The Steps for registrations of Aadhar card for NRI are following:
- Verification of documents: The first you will require all your documents that are to be submitted (photocopy of document) for establishing your identity as an NRI. All the documents will going to be check by the officials Along with documents such as birth certificate, school certificate and photo identity card, an NRI will also have to produce his connection with America or other country of which he is holding the Green card. Other documents related to his stay and service in the foreign land can also be expected to be produced in case of query. These documents are mandatory for all the candidants.
- Finger tip biometric scanning: The officials will perform biometric scanning of all the ten fingers which would be considered important for establishing perfect identity. Biometric scan will make your identification more accurate and unique. For this, the person will have to come down to the Aadhar card enrolment center personally. The candidants can come to any enrolment certer across India for the biometric scan. This data will be stored in the government database of the citizen.
- Biometric scanning of Iris: Apart from finger tips, your Iris will be scanned for further making a perfect identity. The biometeric iris sanning will also take place in the aadhaar enrolment center along with the finger. These scans will make our identity unique in the huge population of India.
- Photograph: Lastly your photograph will be taken by the web-cam and added to the overall Aadhar card documents. With this your official documents will be completed and you will be for the Aadhaar card at the unique identification authority of India.
Your aadhaar card will depart from the office within three months. You can check your aadhaar card status online here and you can also download your aadhaar card online here. The aadhaar card of non resident Indians wil also take same amount of time as the resident Indians aadhaar card.
for more detail visit : www.uidai.gov.in
The public who didn’t receive their Aadhaar Number form the Unique Identification Authority of India after enrollment then there might be requirement for re-enroll for Aadhaar Number. The Unique Identification Authority of India is facing difficulty due to the data of lot of people who enrolled for Aadhaar in the first phase has either gone missing or is no more in condition for use due to some encryption errors.
The Delhi government was informed by The Unique Identification Authority of India that re-enroll is require for the person whose Aadhaar Number can’t be processed due to some reason on Monday again in order to get a unique 12-digit ID number for them. However, Re-Enrol is not required for all the public like those who have given their biometric details to the National Population Register (NPR) will not be required to enrol again for Aadhaar.
Click here to check your Aadhaar Status or goto https://portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink
Who has to enroll again?
The Authorised condition for re-enroll is listed by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The Public fulfilling this condition may apply for the re-enroll for their Aadhaar Card Number:
The Aadhaar Card is authorised by the Government of India. The state government has also made Aadhar card compulsory for accessing more than 20 services including property and marriage registration. Aadhaar Card have many uses like Identification, proof, ticket booking and Gas connection etc. According to the Resent stats, out of 1.78 crore people in Delhi 1.42 crore have already enrolled for Aadhaar. So to Re-Enroll is require for the remaining public to receive their Aadhaar Card. There is no authorised list of public for re-enrol is passed by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
If you fall in any of the above mentioned categories then please hurry up to enroll once again for Aadhaar before it’s too late and you are denied of any service.
For more detail visit : www.portal.uidai.gov.in
Documents to apply or enroll for eAadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Ration or PDS card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Arms License
- Govt. Photo Identification Card
- Photo credit card
- ECHS/CGHS Card
- Photo ATM Card
- Pensioner Card
- Photo ID by the Recognized Educational Centers
- Freedom Fighter Card
- NREGS-Job Card
- Kissan Passbook
- Address Card with Photo & Name issued from Posts Department
- ID Certificate with photo issued from Grade I Gazetted Officer
Address Proof Documents:
- Voter ID
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Government Photo ID cards
- Electricity Bill (must be recent and not less than 3 month old)
- Water bill (it should also be recent and not less than 03 month old)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Insurance Policy
- Pensioner Card
- Arms License
- Kissan Passbook
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- NREGS Job Card
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Group A Gazetted Officer Reg
- Rent / Lease/ Registered Saleagreement
If you do not have any of the above documents you can take help of introducers to get the Aadhaar card.